Thursday, July 1, 2010

Spaghettios & Misc

So Whitney is finally here--I am about to post a blog about that, but here's some stuff I meant to do before and never posted...

Dora loves Spaghettios. They love her back!


Eli is a neat eater, but he wanted to get in on the action too.

She makes this squishy face all the time. It's hilarious and I thought I would document it.

Here's a wild turkey in our back yard. Hahah. Whit wants to shoot one for Thanksgiving!


Eli liked my high heels!


Dora's first hairbow--hanging on a few threads of hair! She loves to have me put it in. (Then she immediately pulls it out)

Eli and cousin Megan playing. Aren't they cute?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that smoosh face!

Grandma Carla said...

Cute pictures - Megan is so pretty - I meant to comment on that in the redwood comment, but forgot. Cute that Dora can wear a barrette, but chooses to pull it out as soon as you put it in! Cute pictures of Eli and Dora with cute expressions!