Monday, June 21, 2010

Frog O'Fair and S'mores

We have been playing around here a lot, in between trying to get settled. We have been putting cupcake up our nose...

And relaxing on our new sofa! WAHOO. Yes, we are in sweatshirts--it's COLD at night and in the morning--50 degrees! YAY!


We also went to the annual Frog O'Fair at the Riverside park. We had a fun time. They have booths for all kinds of things. Some of the dozens that we did were: facepainting, pottery, balloons, food, performers, necklace making, fish prints, card making, kite making, woodworking, and a talking tree...


Dora got a butterfly to match her sweatshirt, but Eli was a little afraid of the facepainting...


He did like the balloon (until he let it go...) He also loved his kite!


We also got to meet.... THE FROG PRINCE!! WOW! He doesn't look it, but Eli was pretty excited.

Here he is making fish prints. (Weird...)

When we got home, Dora helped me sweep the back porch.


And Eli rode around the obstacle course, Dora and I being the obstacles. He should go pro on that trike.


Oh, did I mention Eli made a "ducky-duck" and eggs at the pottery part? Wow.


And then tonight, we made s'mores...over our gas stove! Hahah. Pathetic. Try to ignore that I look like a cancer patient. I think I didn't get my eye makeup from yesterday off or something. ?? Whit wanted to see my new hair-do...more blonde! I did most of the marshmellow toasting--and Megan mocked my efforts, until she caught hers on fire, that is. Meh, hah ha. Mocking always comes back around.


Dora loved hers, but she discovered that fingering it constantly turns s'mores into GLUE.


Obviously Eli was a fan.


YUM.

FOXY LADY! I love her new haircut! Also, I gave her some new clothes today! So, it's like going shopping, but free.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bridget! You are so pretty!

AmyB said...

I must say those fish prints do look weird! Otherwise everything looks like it was a rocking time! I am sure you are ready for Whitney to be with you. I am glad Meagan got to stay with you!! Love her hair and can't wait to see her new clothes.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

we will totally have to visit. That would be so fun!!!