Monday, July 19, 2010

My little bunny

The results are in... Dora is the cutest little girl ever! We went to Wal Mart today to pick up some stuff and this guy randomly got her this blue bunny! He just asked me if he could give it to her because she was so cute. (Whit said to check for narcotics. HA.) Anyhow, cute, huh?



When he gave it to her, she immediately started sniffing. Here's her sniffing face again. Also, she is so cute--she waves and says Bye Bye and also says Hi. She says night night, love you, mama, dada, nana, lerdleluh, papa, more, bottle, no, yeah, wow, whoa (yes, they are different!), pants for a dog, makes a horse noise, sniffs for a bunny and growls for everything else. She also knows the signs for all kinds of stuff like please, more, cereal, mama, dada, kiss, blanket, eat, drink, milk, and on and on. Dora you are a joy. We love you so! (And apparently everyone else does too.)


3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

She is a cutie! I love when she calls and says Hi Lerdle Lerdle Lerdle. Such a sweetheart!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh man, I can't believe she can talk now.

I don't have your e-mail address at Cali's could you write me (jp@neighborjanepayne.com) so I can answer your e-mail? Sounds fun!

camie said...

I think that nice man thought YOU were one hot mama!!
I was just checking in to see what you're up to. You have a gorgeous home and Oregon looks so beautiful. I can't wait.