Friday, July 30, 2010

Smiling Cousins

I wish Megan was in these, but she wasn't awake yet. The morning we left, I got some snapshots of our three kids having fun.


ALL THREE SMILING! IT'S A MIRACLE. I can't claim credit. Cassidy did it. She is just THAT funny looking. :P

Here was the beginning of the ride home.

Dora's pretty blue eyes...

I won't upload a video I took of them both screaming during the latter half, because that would be mean, but we left my mom a voicemail. I am sure she will vouch for the miserableness of the second half. :-) We had a great time, but we're also glad to be home!

3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Glad you had fun in Moses Lake - Dora does have beautiful blue eyes! Eli looks very cute in his orange ensemble.

Kristen said...

Bridget, you are just too nice to me! I would love to see you, let me know if you're up this way! And by the way, you're kids are darling!

Cassidy said...

Way cute pics!!! It was so fun hanging out!!!!