Sunday, July 25, 2010

Some of the Upstairs Photos


Here are a few photos of the upstairs. We have the stairs straight up and then a big hallway with a sort of alcove we have turned into a "kids reading area" and then my craft room (which you see below) and then all the bedrooms and two full baths. The master is on the left, and the other bedrooms are all to the right.

This is the view from the craft room. You see lots of deer and turkeys, etc.

The media cabinet the TV is on is new--from the local furniture store our friends own. :-)
It matches my bedroom furniture. We put curtains on the doors so that we can use this as a guest room too.

You can see the hallway and part of the guest room from the french doors of the craft room.

I rearranged my linen closet in the hallway after noticing how it looks overfull in this photo. Whoops! You can see first the guest room and then Eli's room here. I like the wall sconces as lighting. :-)

Here's the guest room.

Eli's room... (YES, the kids rooms look exactly the same as our old house. I'm lazy!)

Kids' bath...

I will try to get some photos of the master, the kids reading area and Dora's room and put them up soon. :-) I also spent a long time staining/treating the new fence and master deck this week, so I might put some shots of that in too.

3 comments:

Linsey said...

I love our room!!!! Nice blue comforter and even a chair! Sweet! I can't wait to see it in person! Hopefully soon we'll be up there!!! Great house! I like it all ready.

Grandma Carla said...

Everything looks great.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Look at you and your new Chinese friends lol! Your house is looking amazing. I am jealous that you guys are in Moses Lake right now. Hope you are having fun and that we get to come stay at your house at some point. :)