Monday, July 12, 2010

Megan's 15th Birthday

We had a run of birthdays this week. First on Monday, (last) Megan turned 15! Wahoo. We went to Taprock for dinner to celebrate her birthday and Whit's--since he turned 33 on Wed. He had to work on his bday though, so we all went out Monday.

Taprock is a nice place out here on the river. Isn't it pretty?? (Megan, too!)



They brought the kids some coloring stuff--which the kids tried to get creative with...


Megan had a good birthday I think, but she missed her family. She heads back tomorrow--about which I am really sad!!

Dora is so cute!

Eli put his breadsticks into his crayon box to hold them. Hahaha!

Dora shared...

She loved Dad's food--and my crabcakes. Ick! Look at that face!



Here we are playing outside after dinner.






I made a very pathetic cake--the cake tasted good, but it stuck in my fancy daisy pan (from Williams Sonoma. Whoops.)


Happy 15th Megan!! We will miss you!


2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Megan is so pretty. I know she'll be missed by you and Eli and Dora. Happy Birthday, Megan!

Linsey said...

Happy birthday Megan! Wanna come to our house next?