Sunday, July 4, 2010

Linsey's Photo Shoot!!

Linsey took some great photos for us out in Texas while Whit was down for a week in May. Unfortunately, the blog doesn't play well with her photos, so many of them wouldn't upload (file size was too big!) These are the ones I could get to upload! Don't read anything into the ones I picked, since I had about an even number of each kid selected, and I am posting whatever I could get to upload! They came out cute, though. I am excited to get some up in my house.



Also, these are my new shoes, which I love!









4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

My goodness you guys are photogenic. Those shoes are beautiful. It helps that you have GREAT calves to accent them.

Unknown said...

YUCK. Good to see I'm not the only one who gets weird Chinese (pron) comments.

If you lower the resolution in photoshop they should upload, if you really wanted them up.

They turned out totally cute.

You look amazing.

I texted you, but maybe you don't get text messages. I got the box. Thank you. Just mailed you a check too!

Love you.

Linsey said...

I'm glad you liked them! It was a fun shoot. Everyone who sees the pictures always says, "Wow! What a beautiful family!" :o)

And for all blog commenters, you can find more pictures of Whidget and kids at www.jackandjanephotography.com/blog

I miss you guys!!!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

I LOVE those shoes too! You guy are a beautiful family!