Monday, July 12, 2010

Cousins

I probably mis-titled this blog--I was HORRIBLE at taking photos this weekend. My only excuse is that I did a lot of cleaning, and cooking, etc. Here are a VERY few shots of the kids from the weekend of fun they had with their cousins. Eli and Carter were both in this shot, but since Carter was in his underwear, I edited most of him out to be decent in a public blog! His swimsuit was wet, so we did what we could to let the kids play on a hot summer day!


Isadora sure loves her dad!


Here she is being cute in Eli's gift bag.


And Papa reading to Eli and Dora! We miss you already papa!! He did so much work while he was here, too. That should be recognized--he and Whit made quite a dent in the flower beds. Thanks!!


2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Fun, fun, fun to have company AND help in the flower beds. I hope to see pictures of the flower beds soon.

Grandma Carla said...

More...? :)