Friday, July 30, 2010

Papa Hugh and Grandma Lila

I took some cute shots of Dora with Papa Hugh and Grandma Lila (and a few with Megan too.)




Dora does this cute thing where she mimics the face you're making. I thought this was funny.

My baby still has huge blue eyes.

Obviously having fun. Lila plays so well with the kiddies.



Dora and I have had this game forever where I pull something she has in her mouth away from her with my mouth. No one else ever plays it with her, but she was delighted when Lila did!

Ahhh, sweet!

See? Lila is as crazy as me.


2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Such cute pictures of Dora and her Grandma! I love the face mimic picture and the ones where they are looking at each other smiling. What great memories. Lila's very photogenic too - just like Dora.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I love all the pictures, but mostly I lover all the outfits!

I agree Dr have to do a lot of things I am glad I don't have to! I am 100% happy with supporting. :)