Friday, July 30, 2010

Cropduster

The field behind Whit's parents house is planted with crops and a crop-duster was treating it one day... so the kids watched with fascination as a plane passed right over them (on its loop around.) Actually the guy saw us and I think he flew low over the kids because it delighted them so. That could just be a fit of fancy on my part though. Everyone is biased about how cute their kids are.

I think the photos I took came out alright. I am no professional but I thought they were kind of artsy.




The kids loved the trampoline, too. And Dora loved sitting on Papa Hugh.


It was in the low 80s all week in Moses Lake (and back home in Grants Pass, too.) Wow, what a nice summer!



I liked these of Papa and Megan.

We had a great time, Papa Hugh! Thanks for playing with us!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

I love the second picture - the one of Eli - what a cute pose. Those shots were good and it looks like you've found heaven.