Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family Photos

After church this afternoon we went over to try and snap some shots of the family at the same place I took the Brueseke's photos. Eli was a little grumpy so photos of the four of us are not plentiful and we only have one where Eli's smiling, but I thought a few of the others came out pretty cute. Obviously the one family photo where Eli is smiling is our new header to the blog.






Here's the best family photo.



I played with the saturation some here--I kind of like it! Especially Eli's tie.


Can you tell Eli was REALLY tired of photos! We had only been taking them for like 3 minutes!


Little Isadora is ALWAYS happy, though.


And Eli was delighted to play on a rock. "Rock, Rock". Yes, Eli, that IS a rock.




My two boyos.


Here's one of our overworked and underpaid photographer.









Can you tell she was enthralled with my Peruvian necklace?

9 comments:

Cassidy said...

cute, cute, cute!!! I love family photos.

Bryn said...

They turned out SOO cute! I love your new header and how happy and adorable Isadora is in EVERY picture....I want to squeeze her she's so cute! My favorite one od cute Eli is the one on the rock with him looking up...He looks so handsome! Nice job guys.

Clint said...

Hey Skinny Minnie! Lookie there - I beat your mom to posting a blog!!! I love your family photos! Red is definitely your color. You look gorgeous!!!! We definitely need to get family photos. :o) (LInsey)

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Yo u guys look smokin' hot in the red! I love it! and I love the new header.

Grandma Carla said...

What a batch of great pictures to enjoy for years to come! Love the new header with everyone looking so chipper! Those kiddos are so cute smiling and even when they are grumpy they are cute (in pictures!) Good pictures of Dad & Dora and Mom and Dora - Eli the Explorer looks mighty handsome on his very own rock! Glad Emma got in one of the shots too. She looks quite lovely with her niece.

Kristen said...

Your family is beautiful!

Liz said...

Those are all beautiful! I love the red..good choice! I am especially fond of the one where Whit looks mischevious and his hands are almost on your butt!

Leave it to me!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love all of the photos. It is so fun that Dora is always willing to smile for the camera. Have to tried to bribe Eli with m&m's...those will usually work for me if they are being stubborn. I especially love the coloring on the photo of Emma and Dora.

Whitney xymd said...

Great Pictures honey

whit