Friday, August 14, 2009

Really, Really Gross

Tonight I was bathing Eli and we were almost done when... for the first time ever... he POOPED IN THE TUB. He stood up, looked at me, and then PLOP PLOP, started pooping everywhere. I pulled him out and told him no (too late, really), and he kept going on the floor! ICK!

Can I just say, changing a poopy diaper sounded gross before I had a kid, but now I realize, you almost never touch the poop and it's not that bad. THIS was GROSS. I had to clean the tub, the boy, the toys, the rug, and so on. *shivers*

Does anyone have something that tops this!? (The vomit every single day in the the crib and on him when he was sick was worse, but THIS he could have avoided, so that makes me more annoyed.)

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

I don't have anything that tops that. The only thing that could is if he'd used it for finger paints when you weren't watching and "painted" the walls, cabinets, doors, and floors. That never happened to me, but I had friends it happened to. What a disaster! I'm sorry to say I had a nice chuckle at your expense!

Love, Mom

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

That won't be the only time one of your kids tries this. Owen did it, then tried to eat it. I actually gagged.