Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oreos Anyone?

About 4 days ago I started a new diet, because my plan to lose weight by just eating less had not borne much fruit (I have lost 2 pounds in the last 2 months! HA). I decided to try the South Beach diet. It's sort of a modified Atkins diet, but the first two weeks are harder than Atkins, I think. You can't have any carbs, just veggies and LEAN meat. Also, no real fats (a few tbls of oil or fat free cheese per day.) After the first two weeks, they lighten up a bit and let you have some fruit, and a few carbs, like whole grains and oatmeal. I have already lost two pounds, WAHOO.

BUT the point of the post is that despite my dislike of chocolate and my diet, I do not deprive my kids. Eli, who doesn't have much of a sweet tooth, asked for a cookie. (An oreo.) He didn't eat it, but he played with it, leaving it on the desk. While I was on the computer, MISS GRABBY grabbed it. I looked down and saw this:


I luckily had the camera close and snapped a photo or two before yanking it away. She was on a sugar rush afterwards. Look how happy she was!





What a mess! Looks like this girl likes chocolate.



3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Our very own little clepto! Good for Dora! Looks like she had fun and I'm really happy your camera was nearby.

Tam said...

so cute.

Clint said...

Love the pics! Wow, your kids look GREAT in orange! BTW - Colin LOVES chocolate too! I was holding him while I was eating some pudding. He grabbed my spoon and stuck it in his mouth. I've never seen a bigger smile on the boy! (LINSEY)