Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Libby's Hitched!!

I am finally posting some photos from Whitney and Dora's weekend of excitement in Moses Lake (and Tri-Cities) for Libby's wedding.

Here is Dora and the beautiful bride-to-be.


A snapshot of three generations of Baker women... (Of course, one was about to shed that title...but when this was taken, it was still true!)

What a proud grandpa, with three baby girls on his lap! And tiny porkins Dora isn't even the fattest one--go Megan, we are so proud! All blondes, or future blondes, in Dora's case...



Here's the angel all dressed for her (Aunt's) big day! Cute bow Cassidy!! Doesn't she sit up so well!? She's only 5 months old!



A quick snapshot of the newlyweds, which I hope doesn't get me in trouble. I imagine Libby will forgive me for posting a photo before she gets back.

Holy Moly--other than Eli, all the grandkids of Hugh and Lila! What a blessed pair! Cute kids (especially that one Lila has)... I love how poor Meg's cheeks are being squished here. Also, I TOLD Whitney we needed some purple shoes for Dora. He said I was being silly, but she's the only barefoot one! (Not sure why--I sent cute little tights!)


The whole crew...


All the siblings and of course mom and dad... I hear they put the hottest siblings the closest to the new guy. That's just what I heard, though.


Libby and David pretending to have kids... WAIT before you try this at home... Trust me on this one! Practice, but don't succeed for a while!


All the girlies. Wow, we Bakers (and Beus', too) make some pretty ladies. Watch out boys (in another 18 years or so...)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! Libby looks so pretty, and I LOVE her dress. Thanks for posting pictures, no one else has!

Your little girl is darling!

Cassidy said...

You'll have to send me those pics, seeing as my hands were to full to take any . .

Golden said...

Bridget, How on earth did you get the first/only/best? pics staying in Pennsylvania? Now, that is being on the ball. Dora did have adorable little tights which I whipped off personaly at the temple because she(I) was HOT! We missed you and Eli and appreciate your sacrifice. Love, Lila

Grandma Carla said...

The bride looks gorgeous! The groom is quite dashing. Beautiful pictures and what a wonderful photo with Hugh and Lila and almost all of their grands! Love the great pictures of all the festivities. You're right - the Baker girls are all adorable (young and older)!

April said...

Fun family! Okay, I know I don't know you, but kevin was bummed that you guys won't be moving down. Looks like you're a way fun family, could have been fun! Good luck in oregon though.