Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hershey Park Trip

We made it to Hershey Park one last time!! I think there's just a week to go until it closes!! So, we took the kids out yesterday in between nap times. Eli was so excited. Here they are in front of the signs.


Eli loves the train.


He doesn't really look like it, but he loves these swings. He is barely big enough to go on this ride, but he has done it a few times and there was a horrible lady there this time who kept insisting he was too short. THEN SHE DROPPED THE MEASURING STICK on his head!! He started crying because HEY, he IS tall enough and it hit him in the head! It's really heavy. Whit and I were so mad and I guess I am a lion mom because I yelled at the lady. Whit and I seriously considered reporting the shrew and getting her fired. Horrible woman!


I love the frog hopper. It's the only kid ride I like to be on.


I love Eli's face here...



Dora has so much body control! She just goes and does what she wants! Did I mention she is crawling? ONLY in reverse so far, though. Ha. It's pretty funny. She scoots backwards to something then rolls over to get it. We have to strap her into the stroller now, though! MY BABY IS GROWING UP!! *tiny sobs*


Eli wanted off the tiny carousel. He kept asking me to get him every time he came around! He did not understand why he couldn't hop off since I was RIGHT there, but I didn't want to leave for fear he would get off on his own and I would not be there to tell him not to!


Dora makes the funniest noises and I love this face she's making while making her plane noises. It's so funny, and SO Dora!


By the time we left, the kids were BOTH so tired! Can you tell!? Eli kept nodding back and forth. I love how Dora's feet are up! She ALWAYS has them up!

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

They look so cute - all the great expressions that you captured and the fun times at Hershey Park! What a neat place to live near...

Cassidy said...

How fun! Dora's crawling is funny!