Saturday, August 8, 2009

Trip from Heather Z Fisher

Emma and I had a good friend and former roommate come for a quick visit. She and her hubby Bryan are in DC this summer (he's in between years of B school). She is Heather Fisher now, but she will always be Heather Z to me!! We had a great time--and mostly we just hung out and played with the kids. Emma, Heather and I are all talkers, so it was hard to get a word in edgewise during her trip!

Here is Eli in some more of his new clothes. I loved this line and finally bought it on sale and with Gymbucks!



Here are some of Heather and Dora. Dora loved her!










Eli was delighted to have a new pal, too. He called Heather Nana a few times, too! That's the highest honor!


DORA LOVES toothbrushes! She will chew on one for an hour if you let her! Of course, it makes a lot of drool. I think she may have more teeth coming in, or she might not like it so much.



Eli loves his little chair, Grandma!



Havin' some fun... Emma grabbed the camera... so I am actually IN a shot!



Eli surprised us all when with no prompting and no one paying attention he ran over and slipped into Nana's shoes! It was so funny! I barely got this photo before he fell over! Nana wears some HIGH heels!


Thanks for coming Heather--come back again soon!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

I'm glad he likes his chair. He looks awfully cute in it. Those blue eyes of Dora's really catch your eye in that toothbrush picture!