Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Six Month Birthday Dora!!

As usual, this is about 10 times too many photos, but I loved how so many of them came out!! I did a 6 month photo shoot... in a few outfits. Dora's ready to be America's Next Top Model. (That's a show, right?)

She is such a sweet baby! She takes 3 naps a day now, has two teeth already (which you can see in these) and has two more coming in on top. She also is the SWEETEST thing in the world and already sits like a champ. She is starting to stand up, too, which is exciting.

She has begun scooting a bit and I think will start doing more in the next few weeks so I imagine a video will be on its way soon. My favorite photos are the ones at the end, so I went a little overboard on them. Aunt Cassidy made that bow!


































8 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

The second to last one has to be my pick for favorite. It was a hard choice because they are all so cute! She is adorable Dora! I love the photo where you can see her two cute little pearly whites! She is such a sweetie!

Cassidy said...

I think the 5th photo is my favorite. Such a cute dress in the last ones though! All of them are pretty darn cute.

Clint said...

Well, she sure loves to pose for the camera! I love the photos on the purple backdrop! She's adorable! Is that just some silky fabric from the local fabric store? Good idea! (Linsey)

Unknown said...

She's such a cute little lady! I especially love the bows.

To respond to your comment on my blog, you could totally put on a dinner, even w/the little ones. It doesn't have to be as "fancy" as mine to be great. There are many great simple recipes that turn out impressively.

Wish you were in Vegas instead of Oregon too (or maybe it's wish I was in Oregon instead of Vegas, ha ha). We would definitely be dinner buddies.

Glad you liked the post though - always appreciate your comments.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Bridget, I agree, Dora has the most beautiful eyes. I just love them.

I'm so glad she's sleeping. Where did you find the sleep plan?

Bryn said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the little dimple!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

She is such a smiley baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow she is such a happy baby and does so well at smiling for your pictures! how funny that hayley, jocelyn and dora all have that dress! you are really making some good use with your camera...i am sure your mom loves all the pictures you post and you'll treasure the pictures too. wow six months!