Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eli's in a Big Boy Bed! And New Hair! And a Sailor!

Well, mom wasn't ready, but I guess Eli is in no way a baby anymore. He can climb in and out of his crib (apparently!! He did it today in front of Whit) and he REFUSES to sleep in his crib now. He has slept in his bed the last few nights (after the screaming ensued when we tried to force the crib), and today he came and ASKED me for a nap and went down on his bed without a fuss. WEIRD! I am excited and also sad. Eden, I guess you can get your crib back, soon!

Here he is--I snapped a shot as he was waking up this am.


Also, I had my hair done (more blonde and bangs) and never put up a photo--I am always taking the photos! Here it is. (Of course I have no make up on, but I take what I can get!) Also, I have already lost a few pounds--can you tell?

Finally, here's my sailor!! My mom made this outfit for Hayley, but we snatched it and doesn't Dora look cute?







6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! Brigham had his first night in a big bed last night! SO SAD!

Naps sound like they are going better at your house though!

Our boys are growing up! I'm SO not ready for this either!

Grandma Carla said...

That little man is growing up! Proud that he is taking his naps without a fuss in his big bed. Love your hair! I'm happy to see the little sailor dress get a little more use.

Grandma Carla said...

P.S. You look really skinny! Such willpower has its rewards!

Clint said...

I love your new haircut! I've always thought you looked cute with bangs! And you DO look SO skinny! Wow! You have a ton of willpower! I tried the SBD a year ago and lasted a day. (Linsey)

eden&mike said...

Love the hair. And Eli in a big boy bed...its offical. He is a toddler now!

amber and brent said...

First off Eli is getting so big. Second I love your hair I think the highlights brighten up your eye color. Third Dora always looks adorable, but she looks great in the sailor outfit. I also like how you put her in front of the sailboat pillow. Nice touch!