Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hangin' Around

Things have been busy here at our house, but we have found time to just hang around anyway! Eli got some new clothes--I thought they would be for next summer, but he has finally moved into 3T! I can't believe it. He just moved into 2T at the beginning of the summer. That little fellow is going through a growth spurt! I suppose it's my fault, since I was disappointed he was only a Miniature at Hershey Park at the beginning of the summer--and I was hoping he would turn into a Hershey Kiss. He did!! What a little bean sprout--growing like a weed. Doesn't he look like such a big boy!?

Anyhow, enjoy the few photos--another of Dora in her happy trunk twisting yoga pose. She does this all the time--it's so odd. She's not stuck, since she can roll back and forth. She just likes it!


Man, Whit is just the best dad ever. :-) His kids adore him, too.

My big boy!!




1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

What fun pictures of some cute little tots. I love the new clothes Eli's sporting. Dora twisting into a pretzel is pretty funny. Glad you've documented it!