Friday, August 28, 2009

Don't Tell Bridget

Today is her birthday and I don't want to upset her but had to share this with y'all.

Eli had some tight pants on today so Bridget took them off then went upstairs. I was in doing work on the computer and Eli came in WITHOUT HIS DIAPER ON and a look on his face like he had just done something hilarious but wrong.

I asked him where is diaper was and he laughed and laughed. I then asked him if he peed.

"Wah" he said.

I am still searching for the wet carpet.

Don't tell bridget.

Whitney

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe he surprised you and you have surprise in the toilet...wouldn't that be great?!? Jesse takes his diaper off when he needs to go potty and says "potty". Jocelyn is not interested in potty training at all so she does her business and then takes off her diaper and brings me a clean one....happy hunting. glad you get to be home for BG's birthday!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Oh my! You are going on treasure hunt!

Unknown said...

Whitney.
I miss you.
Desperately.

Grandma Carla said...

That little rascal! Such a character - Eli and you!!