Sunday, May 31, 2009

Papa and the Grands

My parents call their grandkids the "grands," which I think is really cute! We have been having a great time with Papa here. We went to the pool (where we met Nana while she was working) and went on walks, played with trains and went to church... Here are some of my favorite shots.

















These are from when we were at the pool:













And one bonus shot of Dora just because I thought it was cute! :-)


Also, something funny transpired this am. My dad took Eli on a walk, letting him go whereever he wanted--and he made a beeline to Auntie Em's house. I go there on walks in the stroller with him sometimes. It was apparently enough that he knows how to get there. My dad called Emma to tell her they were outside her door... I guess I know where he will go if he ever "escapes", but it doesn't bode well for me, since there are about 3 decently busy roads between here and there! Ahh!

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I think "grands" is a wonderful name. Someday I hope to borrow it!

I remember walking with Eli and him knowing exactly which road he wanted to go. He must have been taking me to Nana's, too.

I love the vibrancy of color in your photos Bridget.

Grandma Carla said...

Such good pictures - I especially love the one with Don and Eli both looking down - such a sweet, quiet moment.
You'll have to watch Eli like a hawk since he has a destination in mind. What a rascal!

amber and brent said...

What an independent boy.