Saturday, May 16, 2009

Isadora is Three Months Old!!

With Eli I recall a vivid difference in my life at around 4 months. It was as though I came up from being submerged under water for months and could breathe again. I am just a few short weeks away from that feeling! :-) Seriously though, she's already sleeping much better and growing so big!! I can't believe she's 3 months old. The only bad thing is that I still have 18 pounds to lose! (But it's not her fault I am moving so slowly!)

Anyhow, these photos make it clear I am still a terrible photographer, but her adorable nature shines through in spite of my shortcomings. I just haven't had time this week to learn about the camera--I was doing work to pay for my mom and dad to come out for a visit! Dad's coming in a week and a half, and mom is coming in June! Hooray!

As an aside, the maroon dress is one *I* wore when I was a tiny thing, and l am going to do a cute scrapbook page (or maybe even a shadowbox on the wall) of the photos of both of us in it. There is a bit of my mom in me after all. I like that you can see how blue her eyes are in the first shot.





She has such dainty hands and feet--such a contrast to her brother's paws and hugely fat little feet!!


Terrible light here, I know, but she's adorable anyway.


And I can't leave out my little trouble maker. Here's a cute shot of Eli and Dad... Dad's shirt says I'm a Fun Guy (with a fungi on it). Gotta love Target Tees...


3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

You say there is a bit your mom in you like that is a bad thing? (Ha! Ha!) I'm happy to see you taking pictures of Dora in the maroon dress that you wore and planning a scrapbook or shadow box. Sounds fun. As always - she is beautiful and the pic of Whit and Eli is really cute and very unposed!

Cassidy said...

Time flies

Clint said...

Wow! I can tell you're using your new camera! those pictures of Dora are BeaUUUUtiful! She looks beautiful in maroon - like a little porcelain doll. We can't wait to meet her! LINSEY