Friday, May 29, 2009

Papa Comes to Town

My dad came into town on Thursday to visit for a week... the kids are loving that he's here! He has been having fun, too. Here he is with a sleeping Dora.



Eli and I had some fun playing and Emma caught it on camera.



I love his new green wind pants and polo shirt!



A little fake smile at Papa's request.


Some quality time with Papa.


Giving the grandson a kiss...


Holding the newest member of the family--she was going to sleep.


You can see they are having fun here after she woke up... also you can see Dad's ham sandwich and my PB&J! Haha.



2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Happy PaPa getting to see those little Bakers! Such sweet pictures of him kissing Eli and smiling at Dora and Dora smiling back at him. Love the fun and games shots of Eli and his mom! Thanks - I love seeing all the pictures - makes me feel like I'm in the loop!

Clint said...

I don't think I've seen your dad look happier! He is truly beaming with Joy! I bet he had an absolute ball!!! LINSEY