Saturday, May 9, 2009

WAY TOO MANY PICTURES! AHHH

As I have already mentioned, I have a new camera. We had a pretty big Friday here at our house... Whit was at work, but Eli went to play with Jaedon and Olivia, Eli and Dora and I went on a walk and then played in the yard with Eli's water table (it was the first time it's been warm enough since we got it weeks ago!) After Dad came home, I took Eli to see Auntie Em and one of her friend's dogs. He had a great time! We finished off the night with the Bradfords and Bassetts over for fireworks. Eli loved the fireworks, clapping and clapping and asking for MORE MORE MORE! He got to stay up an hour late, but was still really upset about having to go to bed. The big surprise was that Dora liked the fireworks!!

Anyhow, here are some of my photos from our Big Friday. I hope you enjoy (mom!)










Dora outside...


My only attempt at an artsy shot!






This was my favorite photo of the day.





We had to change clothes because his first outfit got all wet.

His expression the first time he saw the dog...











3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Those are GREAT pictures!!!! Fun times girl!

Dan and Dee said...

LOVED the photos! What cuties. I love the sleeping baby girl pic. and then the surprised look with the dog!
I am soooo happy for you guys!!!

Grandma Carla said...

NEVER too many pictures!!! It is so cute to see Eli's fun with the water table and that close up of Eli is priceless. Dora snoozing is so sweet. Happy you're capturing the moments of an ordinary day with two little ones who will be grown before you know it.