Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big Fun week

We had a great time Saturday. We went to Hershey Park. It was really fun! Eli rode several rides, some by himself. I am sure most of you will be pleased to hear I didn't take my camera, so no new photos of that.

BUT Dora wore a new dress today and I did get that on camera. Also, I caught a shot or two of Eli that were pretty cute. I tried to get him to lie on the floor by Dora at one point, but he was not interested in doing that! (Sadly). THEN he came back later and tried to do what I had asked, but he was too far away and facing the wrong way. Oh well! It was cute he tried to do it, so I took a photo to document his efforts. (I guess he had to do it on his own time and in his own way..."Self" anyone?)

I really like Dora's little ducks, and so did Eli. He kept saying "Duck" and pointing.







Dora moves ALL the time. It's kind of hard to get a photo where a part (if not most) of her is not blurry. I had a few cute ones on the couch, but she was REALLY busy, so most of them were too blurry to be any good.


This one was from a few days ago, but I think it shows what a special little bond Eli and his Da-da have.


I also got this video of the two of them goofing off.

3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Too bad you didn't have a camera at Hershey Park, but we loved the pictures of Dora in her ducky dress and Eli in all his cuteness with his dad and lying near Dora. The video of Whit and Eli is really great!

Clint said...

Cute pictures! Dora is so photogenic - it's like she knows the camera is on her. I miss Hershey Park! I wish we could have been there with you. Miss you! Linsey

Anonymous said...

I am truly amazed at how much dora smiles...i don't think there is ever a picture where she isn't smiling...I guess since she is such a good baby it is time to start thinking about having another one...right? :)