Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Camera!!

This first photo is the only one not taken with the new camera. Emma came over after church to play with Eli, and they were playing under the coffee table. What a good Aunt!


I made this sepia tone on the camera itself!! WoW! Isn't my honey hot!

These are Eli's new jammies. My cowboy! Shockingly they aren't from Grandma Stuckey--a first!


The colors are so much better with the new camera!! But I need to figure out how to take photos manually so I can avoid using the flash. I am still pointing and clicking for now!

I love this one where Whit is getting a kiss!



I haven't ever really done bath photos, but I tried out the new camera in there today. Eli got a hair cut today, so we had to take a bath right after. I cut it a little too short, but it will grow back, right? He HATES haircuts, so it's really hard to do!




Another bath photo. His eyes look so blue in these!



Here is Dora... What a cute little button. I love this big fluffy white flower bow! She was SO GOOD today; even more of an angel than usual. What a DANG good baby! She just smiles at me all day long. SO FUN!



7 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Fun to see the pictures from both cameras. The colors do seem more vibrant with the new camera. Emma and Eli under the coffee table is a cute picture. Your husband is handsome and your children are beautiful. All in all, you're a lucky lady! (Oh, and your mom is pretty neat too!)
Love, Mom

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh man, your camera looks like it is going to be nice. You're right, Eli's eyes look soooo blue, Dora is always quick to give the blog a smile and Whitney looks handsome, too.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Adorable photos! we are just on a few wait lists and praying we get in this year... if not Ty is ging to do his masters in public health at BYU.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Enjoy the new camera!!! Looks like you got some great subjects.....where do you get all those adorable Bows?

Unknown said...

Pretty cool pictures of babies... Your little angle is looking so cute!! I too got my new Sony camera last week...

Anonymous said...

Such fun pictures! I love the one of Eli and Emma playing hide-n-seek or whatever it is that they are doing! I think she gets a gold star in the Auntie department. Eli is lucky to have her so close by to play with. You can tell the two of them have a special bond. And his eyes are really blue!