Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day was not too happy at our house this year. To be fair, we got off to a bad start when I fell down the stairs early Saturday morning (getting Dora a bottle and slipped on a water bottle on the stairs) and cracked my tailbone. That's right. Embarassing!! And really painful! There isn't anything to be done for it, either. You just have to sit it out (bad pun.)

Then on Sunday Eli got Croup! Poor little guy. He is not feeling well, but Whitney got him some great medicine and he's getting better finally. I did get some lovely flowers, shown in the photo. I loved them!! Also, Eli and Dora got me a FANCY massage at the nicest place in town. I am pretty excited to go there again.

Next year all I want for Mother's day is healty kids and parents!


What a cute little girl. She is truly an angel!! And I love this little cherry top from the outlet! Thanks mom!

Eli was not in a photo friendly mood... But I snapped one anyway!

Happy mother's day to my mom, Whit's mom and all my sister in laws!! Hope yours was less pain filled than ours! (And since I missed church, I didn't get a carnation!!)
-Bridget

6 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

I'm so-o-o-o-o sorry about your accident. I wish I could be there to help. You could just lie on the bed (or couch) and watch movies and eat watermelon (since you don't like chocolates) and I'd take care of the little tots. But wishes aren't horses (or airplane tickets) and I'm not there. I hope you heal quickly. Your dad and I love you. Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Mom & Dad

Cassidy said...

Oh man. Oye. Sorry chica!!! Happy Mothers Day back at ya!!! I can't wait to see you and your darling kiddos in in a couple months!!!! Sorry about your bum!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh no! That's terrible. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Ok I am feeling so sorry for your little bum! I bet that killed. Dora is so so so smiley it is so cute! I can't wait to meet that little girly in person. Lots of love.

Clint said...

Well, you will always remember this Mother's Day!!!!! I hope you start to feel better soon! Thank goodness for cartoons and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Linsey

AmyB said...

Bridget...what a terrible mother's day! I hope the rest of the week is better for you. Nice to have a doc in the house to be sure you are ok. However, how in the world are you ever suppose to milk anything when he knows exactly what is going on? Not so sure about that... Thanks for your concern for Eric. I answered your comment on my blog with another comment. I clarified myself a little. Your babies are cute and that smile of Dora's is priceless!