Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Whitney turns 30. Okay, maybe a little older.

Whit turned 36 this year.  We had a little party, even though the big day fell on Sunday.  Here's Whit with all four of his crazy kiddos.  


Holy Moly, FOUR KIDS!
Here's his baby--the one named Whitney (middle name).


Uncle Brian came over and brought a gift--a Buck Knife!
Whit got special shooting sugar cookies... :-)
I also made him a cake.  Tessa was very interested in it...


Uncle Brian danced with Dora with mommy's new shoes.  :-)


My parents also came by with some gifts.


Aunt Jackie sent a gift--no one in his direct family did, but Aunt Jackie did! I have no idea why this shot is sideways.  Oh well!  I can't get the next three photos to save straight up and down no matter what I do.  
 I loved this one because Tessa's got her fingers in the cake.  That kid...
 Smiling Whitney!! (For the record, Whit had a scraped spot on his nose from diving in the pool and scraping the bottom when he was swimming with the kids.  I used my crummy editing software to "fix" it.  I am no pro.  So hopefully you can't tell, but if it looks funny, that's why!)

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Sorry I didn't get you a birthday present Whit. If it helps, I didn't get one for Mom, Dad, or anyone else either. If you want, you can disown me and adopt Jackie in my place.
I did call you though. And I love you lots. Should count for some notice, right? :)