Friday, August 16, 2013

Children's Museum with Seth and Courtney

We had a great time at the Children's Museum of Houston.  My dad came, so did Uncle Brian, and Emma and Seth and Courtney with their crew.  My mom had to work but I am pretty sure she kept Tessa because I don't see her in any photos and I don't remember having to watch her there!  Although Whit had to work, we had a great time. 

Eli and Dora were pretty jazzed.  

Cousins cousins cousins!!
 Pull Dora, pull!
 Pull Eli!  Oh, let Brian pull you instead!
 Dora set these all up.  Fun with gears!
 Jack and Eli built this and were pretty proud of themselves.

 Eli and Rush having fun spinning balls around this vortex.
 It's hard to feel good about yourself around Courtney.  She's so darn cute and so dang skinny, but she's so fun that you don't even care.  We love you Courtney!!!! I think she's my favorite cousin and she's a graft!  Well done Seth, well done.
 Papa loving on Dora.
 Eli did great on the rock wall.
 Love his shoes he picked out himself when we went shopping with the cousins.
 Brian and Papa made lots of things for the kids to send up the air jets.
 Nana helped Eli with his very successful rocket.
 Seth and Merrick building too.
 Rush and his rocket.
 I made a flower for Dora.
 Eli's super rocket--hit the bulls eye every time!
 The little boys being silly.  ;)

No comments: