Friday, August 16, 2013

Seth and Courtney come to town!!

This post could have been called Emmy Loves Jack, but that's mostly because we were having too much fun to take any photos, and when I got the camera out, it was when Jack and Emmy were swimming.  We all had a wonderful time with the cousins, the whole time they were here.  It might have been the highlight of Eli's whole summer to have Jack, Merrick and Rush come visit.  

They worked on the remote controlled cars and boats.  (With moderate success)

 Seth and his little tiny angel.
 Here is where the Jack and Emmy stuff starts.  Emmy liked him so much and Jack was so very sweet I just couldn't help myself from snapping photos.  I took a lot.  I only put a few on here!

 Emmy played with Reese in the pool too, but Reese really wanted her mommy most of the time, so it was back to Jack a while later.






No comments: