Friday, August 16, 2013

Kindergarten Awards ceremony--ELI ROCKED IT!

OH MAN, pardon my bragging (you can see Eli waving down below in that photo if you enlarge it) but ELI ROCKED IT on the awards.  No single kindergartener other than him got so many awards! 

 Here's Whit and Dora all dressed up.  Dora was being grumpy and didn't want to be in any photos.  Good thing Whit's hot.  I got a photo of him and was satisfied.
 My little man!  He got good attendance, good citizenship, sight word medal, best reader medal, science fair award, library award, and the math medal.

 So proud of my little man!
 Here's his best pal, Bailey.  He's pretty sad she's going to the new school next year.  Don't worry Eli, we will still see her.  Her mom is kinda cool. I think we'll keep her around. :-)

No comments: