Friday, August 16, 2013

Houston Zoo

OOh it is so embarrassing that I have gotten so far behind on my blog.  In my defense, I have been writing in every spare moment since then.  So while I am still snapping photos, I just haven't taken the time to edit and post them.  I am going to try and catch up this week to the present, but that means going way back.  On MAY 4th we went to the zoo.  Me and my mom and all four kids! Wahoo!  Here's some photographic proof.    
 Cute kiddos. My mom's cute, too.
 We caught the sea lion show.  It was cute and the kids loved it.


 Argh Argh!!
 We fed the giraffes.  An all time favorite.


 Emmy was delighted AND scared.  Haha.
 I can't blame her on the scared part--look at that tongue!


 We stopped for lunch.  My kids love those tuna packs.


 Tessa was there, SEE??
 Rhinos!

 CAROUSEL!
 Tessa zonked.
 Emmy was still going strong, though.
 Love Dora's cute faces.
 A REAL giraffe!!! just kidding...


No comments: