Saturday, September 5, 2009

Playing at the Pool!

I promised pool photos in the title, and I will include those, but first some updates on Dora. Today she started talking! It's just nonsensical babble, but she hasn't done anything other than make bubble blowing/plane sounds until now, so it's pretty exciting. For the last few weeks she has also been holding her own bottle every time she eats. It's GREAT!! Here's a shot of my impressive little tootsie.


Eli was jealous so I snapped one of him. He loves Raspberry Newtons!


She is so great--I just put her down and scatter some toys around and she will play for an hour on her own!


Here are the pool photos. This was Dora's first time in the pool. I wanted to get her ready for our upcoming trip to Florida! Doesn't she look cute? I love this expression.


Happy Baby Girl!



Happy Eli--he loves Nana and the Pool--two of his favorite things!



Mom and Dora...


Why am I putting in photos of Eli's room, you ask? Because now he has no crib in there! I rearranged his furniture to get rid of the crib and gave the Banzhafs their crib back! Isn't his big boy room nice? (Oooooh, Ahhhhh)





Last but not least--Happy Girl from today. I have been trying to get her babbling on camera. She says Blah Blah Blah, Ba ba ba and Ma ma ma. Those are the only three she says so far.

5 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Love all the cute pictures. Eli's room looks so good! Dora's such a smiley little thing!

Clint said...

Wow Eli . . . ! I like your big boy bed! You'll have to tell Hayley all about it! Maybe she'll want a big girl bed!!!! (Aunt Linsey)

Cassidy said...

I love it when they babble. Too cute. I was wondering when you were going to take off to Florida. . . I bet you're soo excited!

Liz said...

Your kids are SOOOO cute! And you look FAB-u-lous in a swimsuit!

Lori said...

Adoraable--the kids, the room, the SMILES!!