Friday, September 25, 2009

Devious

Eli hates to have his diaper changed. As a mom, you are always on the look out, or shall I say smell out, for poops. I have a cold right now, so it takes me a bit longer to notice that one of them is dirty. This morning I had just changed the baby, and I smelled something suspicious.

I look at Eli who is standing in his diaper (I haven't gotten him dressed yet.) I say, "Eli did you make poops?"

To which he responds, "No." This is pretty normal for him, even if he did. Then he looks at me and says, "Baby" and points at Dora.

I ask, "The baby made poops?"

"Wah."

She was totally clean. Mr. Eli has learned the power of deflection/accusations. That little twit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny. Mine always tell me they didn't and blame it on the other twin too. But then when I tell them to go get me a diaper and wipes, the one with the poop always runs to get them...i guess they like doing grunt work or something. :) Oh and funny dancing video.

Cassidy said...

hahaa. It is only the beginning!

Lynn said...

I love reading about your family, seeing the photos and films. Thanks for keeping us all in touch.

Aunt Lynn from idaho

Grandma Carla said...

That rascal! What a funny little guy!