Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eager Birds and the Orlando Airport

Well, this is my last blog from the trip--I am caught up!! Finally!

Eli was playing out on the back patio at our resort and Whit went to check on him. Whaddya know? He had some bird friends gathering. Whit helped Eli lure them over with some Nilla Wafers and voila! Eli was delighted to have so many stork friends!

There were four of them in all.


Pretty neat! There were also alligators in the ponds around the golf courses--golfers beware! My mom teaches Eli all kinds of silly things, too. Now when he sees an alligator, he pinches his cheek, to show they bite! HA.


The Orlando Airport is AWESOME. It's so big! And there's a neat fountain in it, too. Eli LOVED the fountain, which was good because we had to sit there for a while.




Dora stands in her stroller now! Wow! I am so proud of you, you little cutie! She also crawls great--but still only in reverse! Whoops.

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

How did I miss commenting on this one? I love the pictures at the airport water display. Such a comfortable and entertaining place to wait for your flight. I really like the last picture of Dora in her stroller.