Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lerdle-luh comes to visit

We leave in about 36 hours for Florida but my mom came in a little early. We are all going (kids, mom and all) but it's been nice to have my mom here for a while.


Eli and Dora playing--aren't they cute!?

Whit loved this photo--Eli saw something interesting...


Happy kiddo.

This was a new toy we just got at a garage sale. I will post a video of Eli and dad playing in it later. Pretty funny! In case you can't tell, it's a little garden!



Eli and his favorite person--Nana!


Eli saw Nana laying down and had to lay down too.


6 comments:

Whidget said...

Cute photos of Eli and Dora. Also fun pics of Eli and Dad playing in the "garden." Eli really does love his NaNa!

Grandma Carla said...

Okay, I forgot that I was on Bridget & Whit's computer and that of course I was not logged in as myself, but them - OOPS... the previous is from Carla/Mom/LerdleLuh, not Whidget.

Cassidy said...

Fun pictures. Have fun on vacation! Wish we were coming too. . .

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I love the name LerdleLuh and hope it never leaves! What a fun thing to have such a good grandma.

I hope someday I get as good a name as Lerdleluh.

Have fun in Florida.

Dan and Dee said...

In answer to your question...
Y E S ! ! !

Your kids are so cute!
I smile every time I see pictures of your family!
I am glad you have such happiness in your life!

Bertie said...

Hey Bridget-- your kids are so super cute! What a fun family:) hope you have fun in disney land!! And I'm so happy to see you doing so well and to get back in touch:)