Thursday, September 24, 2009

A few videos--Eli is a Dancing Pro!

So, my new calling is to work with the young ladies in primary (8-11) on "activity days". In anticipation of the upcoming Ward Party, we have been learning the new Hannah Montana dance from her movie. I have absolutely no dancing ability, but luckily I am related to Emma. She agreed to learn and then teach it to the girls. We have had a great time, but perhaps the happiest person in this whole setup is Eli. Watch the video and you can see his moves!

Here's another few videos (because he loves to watch them, mostly.) First another dancing one, and then a few bonuses--Whit teaching Eli to juggle--isn't Eli amazing!? Maybe I am just biased because I am a mom, though. And finally, Eli and Whitney playing in our newest toy acquisition. My mom and I found it at a garage sale and silly me--I thought it was for Dora. Eli loves his "garden."

3 comments:

Haley Krumblis said...

Bridget,
That is so funny about your calling, because that's mine too! We should swap ideas! I've been doing it for about a year and am running out of thoughts already! So cool now I have someone to turn to!
Haley

Randi said...

UMMM, I just re-noticed that you are a BONES fan! Frankly, it makes me love you even more! :)

Grandma Carla said...

I had to watch the videos twice (at least) because I enjoyed watching my baby teaching the dance as well as my little grandson learning it!