Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shank Park!

Whit has been working evenings (3 pm-1 am). Luckily I have had Emma to keep me company most nights. What a rock star sister. She and Dora had some fun when Dora woke up from her nap yesterday...

In case you can't tell, Dora is "Boo-tiful"!

We decided to go to the park for a bit before bath time. Dora loved the handicap swing! The kids swing there is still broken. Doh!


Emma and Eli had fun on the slides.


AND Emma took a few of me and the angel on the swing. Dora liked being swung. Pay no attention to the fact that her pants have a pink cupcake and her shoes are pink. See, I realized after buying her a cute Halloween shirt and sweatshirt that she has NO pants or jeans that don't "go" with some outfit. They all have little embelishments on them. Oh well! They matched my shirt, at least.


Okay and here is where I had a tiny heart attack. Eli climbs up this ladder on his own now. (With an adult hovering near at all times.) What a little monkey! Is your heart skipping a beat too!? He's so LITTLE!








Here is where Emma totally pushed Eli into crashing! HA!

Call CPS!


One last terrifying shot. He did this like 4 dozen times. By the time we left he was almost a pro.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun at the park! Jocelyn has the same little Halloween shirt as Dora...I got it with gymbucks the other day! :) It looks like you are trying to enjoy all the time you can outside before it gets too cold to go out and play. I am still amazed at how Dora ALWAYS smiles for pictures!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Oh my he is getting so big. Looks like a lot of fun. I have still yet to swing with Emree. I need to she would love it.

Ty actually interviewed at Denver last week and that is our favorite for now. Pictures to come. Lots of love and Thanks for all of your support!

Grandma Carla said...

I love that Dora's shirtsleeves and Emma's shirt both have polka dots! Dora is indeed "Boo-tiful!
Eli's climbing feats are indeed ones that push up the blood pressure! What a daredevil!

Grandma Carla said...

Forgot to add, "Hooray for Emma!" for being such a helpful sister and loving aunt!

Tam said...

I love Dora's cute little booties. I couldn't help eye them during church.