Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dora's Kisses

Now that Isadora stands and takes steps, crawls around and babbles all the time, I think Eli is finally seeing her as a real person. He was desperate to hold her on his lap the other day. Pretty cute, right? Dora was happy as a clam to be held, and as you can tell Eli was proud as punch.







She is such a happy baby. I like this shot of her blue blue eyes.



She has just started to laugh at everything in the last week. She will laugh and laugh and laugh. It's so cute!!




AND she hasn't given me one, but she kisses Whitney over and over and over. She sure loves her dad. I'll admit it--I am a little jealous!




Here's a video I got of Eli and Dora playing. They haven't ever played together before, so I tried to document it. Of course, when mom shows up, it changes the dynamic and Eli started to try and get my attention, but it was so funny how much fun he was having making her laugh.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! So funny how she just laughs at him when he comes close with the little lace-up toys. Very cute that they are both just giggling! I love it!

Grandma Carla said...

What a cute video. Love the picture of Dora giving Whitney a kiss - too sweet. The shot of Eli holding Dora is priceless.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

That video is the funnest thing to see. I love her laugh. I can't believe you were able to catch their first interaction.

Dora does have the most beautiful eyes and that orange shirt brings them out so beautifully. I think she must like the sandpaper feel to her gums (while she's teething)so she kisses Whitney. Does that make you feel better? No? Hmmm. Well, I guess you'll just have to wait for your turn I guess :)

Lori said...

Adorable..... I love the laugh.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I need a toddler to entertain Em on occasion. SO cute! Love all the kisses.

Cassidy said...

How fun!!! I love it when the kiddos start playing together.