Friday, October 23, 2009

My Mimic

Lately, anything anyone does at our house, Eli imitates. Some of my favorite examples are when I say, "Um" while thinking about something, I hear a tiny little "UM" come from wherever Eli is. When I gush over the baby crawling so well, Eli starts crawling. When the baby walks to me (holding onto my hands), Eli wants to "walk" to me, too, holding onto my hands. When the baby eats puffs, he wants to eat puffs. Just this morning, I was feeding the baby some mashed pears and he insisted on having some, too. He ate two containers of baby food!

Yesterday, I got a new coat I have been wanting. I wore it around and Emma and Whit ooed and aahhed, so Eli had to wear it too. Here are the photos. He's pretty proud of himself.


It's a little big!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Love that he NOW wants baby food when you could hardly feed it to him when he was supposed to be eating it! What a funny little fellow! He looks so cute in his mom's coat. Pretty coat by the way, is it warm?