Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Chompers

I could not figure out why Dora was being so grumpy over the past 24 hours. She had a runny nose, but no other symptoms. She wasn't running a fever, or coughing or anything else; she was just acting whiny.

Today I figured it out. I was rubbing off her teeth (which she hates) and I discovered she has 6! That's right--two more popped in on top overnight. She now has 4 on top and 2 on bottom. Wow, angel, nice work! She has been dying laughing all day today, so I guess we are beyond the pain (I hope!)

YAY Dora! 6 little chompers, now.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Yay Dora! Hopefully she's done for awhile!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I can't wait to see them in their costumes.

She is such a happy, happy baby...even teething doesn't sound like she's too terrible.

Grandma Carla said...

Sounds like she's due 2 more on the bottom - hope they come in without fanfare!