Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Emma's Birthday

Emma turned 24!! She opened the present from Eli the night before.

He gave her Lindt truffles, but he was more interested in playing with the tissue paper.





Here's Emma opening her presents the morning of her birthday.


My parents sent her lots of fun stuff, but the biggest gift was this...



Whit and I got her this necklace, which we considered buying for all the ladies in the family for Christmas, but it would have cost too much... The beads are rubies. Aren't they pretty?



All in all, I think she had a fun time. We love you Emma! Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Thanks for being such a great big sister and making it such a fun birthday for my little girl! I'm happy she had fun opening her gifts and liked everything she got! By the way - gorgeous necklace! Happy Birthday to Emma!

Clint said...

Happy birthday Emma! I love your ruby red necklace - it matches your ruby red shoes (I mean shirt). Very cute indeed! (LINSEY)

Cassidy said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!! the neclace is awesome! Way fancy.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Happy Birthday to Emma!