Thursday, April 16, 2009

TWO MONTHS!! Holy Cow!

Dora is two months old! To celebrate I put a new cute little 3-6 month ladybug outfit on her. (When we went to her checkup, she weighed and measured solidly in the middle of the 3-6 range.) Something was off though, because the shirt and pants I put on her were HUGE!! Whoops. Perhaps I jumped the gun on moving her up.






I moved her back down to 0-3 months clothes and took these photos. My friend Melanie made her outfit--well the onesie and the tutu! Cute, huh?



I could NOT get her to smile--I don't know what was wrong! But I got a few closeups where you can see how pretty her little blue eyes are. Also, I tinkered around with the photo and came up with this one! (It's my very sad attempt at being artsy!)


And Eli had to get involved--he says "bug" now, and he was VERY interested in the bug on her onesie. The closest thing to a smile we got was when he kept poking and touching her "bug". That's his little blonde head and chubby paw in this one.



Also, here is a bonus video. It's not very good. Eli loves to dance, even in his carseat while I am listening to music. (THANK HEAVENS I don't have to listen to lame baby music. I think I might blow my brains out if I had to! He likes the radio...I know that makes me a bad mom. They use bad language and such, but I do what I can to survive!) Anyhow, Eli was REALLY dancing so I tried to videotape it. He didn't dance too much or get too excited due to his distraction with my holding up the camera, but I thought the video was cute anyway. (Which probably means only my mom will like it!)



3 comments:

Cassidy said...

CUTE OUTFIT!!! And the video is HILARIOUS!!! Bo and I had a good laugh!

Grandma Carla said...

Our little jammer! He looks cute restrained in his carseat and still trying to move to the music! Dora looks very cute in her onesie and tutu! Thanks for the new posting!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bridget... it's been forver!! I got your blog off of April & Kevin's and wanted to stop by and say hello. You look great and your family is beautiful! LOVE this lady bug outfit!! Aren't girls so much fun?! I have a blog also, but it is set to private. If you'd like to check it out, send me your e-mail address (gjsk4@att.net) or leave it on here as a comment and I will e-mail you an invite. Greg says hello too. :)