Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today I put some of Dora's new 3-6 month clothes on her. They are still a bit large, but CUTE! I couldn't help myself--I snapped a few photos, and then a few more!! Of course, my mom bought her this outfit at the Gymboree outlet, even though it wasn't on sale because I loved the print! Also, the purple bow is from my mom, too. (No surprise there!) Oh and her eye is red because her busy little hand scratched it... I waited a few minutes and the color didn't go away, so I went ahead and did the photos anyway.








Here's one with her matching bib on... The socks she has on are 0-3 months and still WAY too big--she has these tiny, dainty feet and hands!




And while I was taking photos, Eli felt left out and everytime I tried to get Dora to smile (unsuccessfully) he would laugh and fake smile behind me. I took a few of his fake smiles, too.





And here's Eli decorating his first Easter egg--many more to come! He made a mess, but sure had fun! He can say Egg now, too. He saw me decorating them first and I made him say "egg" before I would let him decorate one!




Here is the beautiful finished product...




Happy Easter to all of you!! We are doing an egg hunt tomorrow am, so more photos then! Plus, photos of the kids in Easter Sunday dress!!

-Bridget

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

Your kids are soooo cute. I love you and miss you. And the others too. I thought I'd single you out though--you know, make you feel special. I'm good like that. :)
Oh yeah, her dress and bow are adorable!!!

Grandma Carla said...

Eli, your egg is a work of art! I think it is very well done and very pretty! Love seeing pictures of Dora with her bows and pretty outfits. She looks good despite her eye being a little pink. Eli is too funny with his forced smiles - Papa Stuckey is so proud he isn't the only one in the family with a forced smile. Happy Easter!
Love, Mom/Lerdle-la

Grandma Carla said...

I didn't comment about this earlier, but the purple satin background in the picture of Isadora in her little pansy outfit looks really great. Good planning.

Anonymous said...

Wow his easter egg turned out to be cute and colorful...I kind of let the twins make a mess of things but they enjoyed it. Love doras purple pansy outfit...very cute...your mom does good work in the clothing department...well most other departments too! :)