Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mom and Isadora's Big Day in...

My mom spoils me, as you all know. One of the things she did after she left was give a friend of mine some money so I would have babysitting for Eli if I wanted a break from two. I have used it previously in order to get a nap on days I was really tired (or anticipated being tired.) Today I just used it so I could have some one-on-one time with my tiny little girl! She laughs at me when I stick out my tongue--I do it in response to her doing it all the time.




Doesn't she look cute!? She smiles now when I tickle her, so it's much easier to get photos of her smiling! She will also smile when I look at her and say "I love you!"


So, today is Dora and Mom's Big Day in... no brother, just the girls. :-) I love this little dachsund line... Thanks for the bow Cass--I think this brown and pink one is my favorite one you made her!

On a side note, she used to have two dimples--now she is down to just one on the right side, just like her brother! A legacy from dad--I don't have any dimples.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I'm glad you're having a girl day!!! She looks so cute!

Grandma Carla said...

Cassidy is right - she does look adorable! Love the dauchshund line too!

Anonymous said...

so fun to have some one-on-one time with your little Miss.