Monday, April 6, 2009

Isadora Smiles

Dora has been smiling for a while now, but it's hard to know when she will smile at you. This morning, she was all smiles and when I talked to her, she would REALLY smile. I will throw in one photo from yesterday at the beginning though, since I thought her little yellow and orange outfit was cute. After I got a few cute smiles, I realized she was wearing a bib! Whoops. So, some have her in a bib and some don't. She is SUCH a happy baby--we are really lucky to have such a little darling. She makes her mom SO happy!



I just looked over the blog and realized some of these photos pretty much look the same. OH WELL--I am putting them all in anyway because she is so darn cute.




























4 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

We have yet to capture a good smiling picture of Emree so I am way jealous! She looks adorable as always!

Cassidy said...

Man she's a cutie. I want to hold her!

Anonymous said...

Such cute smile pictures...crazy how quickly they can change.

Grandma Carla said...

I love it when they start smiling at you when you talk to them. It's sort of like a payday to compensate for all the work they've been.