Friday, April 17, 2009

Basketball & Bees...

We went to the park yesterday after Eli's nap. Whit wanted to shoot some hoops and I took the camera, as usual. I had changed Dora because she spitup allover her ladybug outfit...

I did take a snapshot first of how my diva sleeps--nothing is going to flatten her head!! (Please ignore the non-matching pants--I didn't have anything that went with the ladybugs and I didn't want her legs to be cold!!



This was her new outfit--I love the bees--thanks mom!!


Of course, now she will smile. Oh well!



Here's Whit introducing Eli to the ball--and giving him his own smaller version, a tennis ball.



Whit had the idea to let Eli dunk!! Cute, eh??




Then Eli wanted to dunk the real thing... This photo is my favorite!!



Here's a video of the dunk... Eli did it a lot of times!! I wasn't the best camera person because I was watching Dora at the time, too!



4 comments:

Cassidy said...

Fun!! The bee outfit is cute! The weather looks nice. . .

Grandma Carla said...

Love the video and that little doll smiling in her honey bee clothes is really cute! Thanks for the posting - post again anytime!
Love, Mom

Lori said...

You can NEVER start them to young on basketball....Dora is getting so big and love the smiles!!!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Love it!