Monday, February 28, 2011

Dancing and Fun

Dora does not leave her hair in any kind of "do" for very long, but yesterday I tried something new so here are some shots. Eli came in when I started taking photos so we have a few of him too. Nothing special--just snapped a few shots before church.





This one is my favorite.

This morning I got on to look at a friend's blog (who has music on it) and the kids decided to dance--dad got roped into it. I snapped a few shots--we're still in pajamas... Haha.

Check out Dora's bed head!



2 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Emree will probably always wish she had hair like Dora when she is older and maybe vice versa. It seems will always wish for the kind of hair we don't have haha. I think Dora looks adorable!

Kristen said...

So cute! I love Dora's dress. Lily does the same thing with her hair. She just pulls and pulls until it comes out, it's so frustrating!