Monday, February 7, 2011

Misc Photos

Here are a few photos from just hanging around the house. For a while I did pretty well at taking photos of my cute little kids regularly. Not lately! I feel horrible. I almost never think to get out the camera and it seems beyond me to take any good photos.. Oh well. Here are a few. I love this new outfit of Dora's. I had some nice photos of her taken in this (diff shirt, but otherwise the same) so I'll post some good ones where she's not chewing on something at some point.

I could not get the kids to sit still and/or smile. Tips? What are your secrets for this, those of you who get good photos??

I thought I'd document where the kids eat most nights when Whit's at work. They love eating outside, even when they have to get bundled up to do it. Don't look too hard at what's on their plate. You might be tempted to judge me. Don't do it. :P



Now that Whit has a new "fun to drive" car, we've been taking a lot of little drives here and there. We go to see bridges a lot because the kids like to throw rocks in the water.



2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Eggs and toast and chocolate cake or brownies? Sounds good and healthy to me!

Are you getting your energy back yet?

Cassidy said...

I'm all about eating outside and getting those kids to eat! ;) I like Eli's haircut! Dora's outfit is super cute!
Miss you!!!