Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORA!!

I can hardly believe it's been TWO YEARS since Dora was born!! I am equally awed that I will have another princess in a few short months.

Dora was such an angel, from the time she came into the world. Look at that angelic little face!


She had almost no hair, but we didn't care! She was our sweet little napper during the day. (Then she was up all night!)


Here she was at one--a year ago. Holy cow, how small she still was!


Even then she had a sweet tooth... that has only developed from that first cake.


And okay, so this may not be the best shot of her, but egads, look how skinny I was!! (Which only highlights how FAT I am right now!)


Finally, some quick snapshots from this morning. She is cuter every single day. WE LOVE YOU DORA!!

My little princess is TWO!


7 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Happy Birthday Dora!

She's a little girl now! I love when they go from a toddler to a little girl.

Jana said...

I hope she had a fun Birthday.
Happy Birthday Dora!

Jennifer Long said...

I totally read your blog. I love all the pictures. I know that Henry and Becca would love a playdate with Eli and Dora. I feel like I know you guys pretty well (even though they have never met, they are up to much of the same things-fun in the pool etc.) just because I keep up with your blog. It made me laugh when I saw Dora in the strawberry tutu because I am totally sucked into buying all the Gymboree stuff too.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Happy late Birthday Dora! I have been so lucky to even write a blog let alone get to everyone else's to read. I know Emree and Dora would be such good friends if we lived a little closer. It is fun to watch her grow up though and see the two of them so close in age. I am a little jealous you are having a girl. Your kids are so cute.

Although I am not jealous for your next airport trip with three :)

Linsey said...

Oh Dora looks SO cute! I love her little piggies. And she likes chocolate! She's definitely my niece!!!

danipenz said...

Happy birthday Dora! Wow, she's grown so much since summer. The pictures are sooo cute.

Sarah said...

What a cutie! And those eyes! So big and blue! Happy Birthday to Dora.